Date: January 4, 2023
Position: AV Technician
Part-Time Hourly, Flexible Weekdays and Weekends
Reports to: Director of Production
Apply Directly to: Gwen Reinauer - Director of Human Resources
Required: Cover Letter, Resume and completed St. Andrew’s Employment Application.
Apply directly at: http://www.sapres.org/about/job-openings/
Closing Date: Until Filled
Paid Time-Off: Sick, Jury Duty
Controls and operates the campus sound, video and /or lighting equipment in accordance with qualifications, with or without the supervision of a Production Coordinator or the AV Director.
- Set up source equipment, cabling and monitors and check them for operation.
- Communicate with production coordinator, choir director, worship leaders, wedding or memorial service coordinators to address special requirements.
- Operate the mixing console for worship services, weddings, memorial services and special events as required.
- Deliver wireless microphones and required equipment to pastors and speakers prior to services or events.
- Assist the production coordinator or Director of IT with recording.
- Turn on and set-up all necessary video and lighting equipment, as needed.
- Operate computer and video equipment and lighting board for worship services, weddings, memorial services and special events, as required.
- Turn off and store all sound, video and lighting equipment after a service or event.
- Background in music or experience with supporting contemporary and traditional Christian worship styles is strongly preferred.
- Trained in the operation of microphones and video equipment, cabling, mixing consoles, dynamics and effects, signal processing, recording equipment and computer software.
- Working knowledge of computers, current Windows OS and PowerPoint software. Experience with Mac OS and ProPresenter (or other comparable slide presentation software) is a plus.
- Experience in video editing and audio editing preferable.
- Must be an active member of a Christian church.