Part-Time Hourly, 8 - 17 Hours Weekly, Flexible Weekdays (7am - 4pm)
Reports to: Campus Outreach Associate
Apply Directly to: Gwen Reinauer - Director of Human Resources
REQUIRED: Cover Letter, Resume and completed St. Andrew’s Employment Application.
Apply directly at: http://www.sapres.org/about/job-openings/
Closing Date: Until Filled
Paid Time-Off: Sick, Jury Duty
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist the Campus Outreach Associate and display St. Andrew’s values of Extreme Hospitality and Relational Ministry through customer service and preparing quality coffee beverages and food products.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the values and mission of St. Andrews.
- Greets customers in a courteous and friendly manner and is willing to go the extra mile to anticipate the needs of customers.
- Keeps a calm, positive demeanor during periods of high volume and has a customer-service oriented attitude.
- Prepares quality coffee beverages and food items according to our procedures, receives payments and manages the cash box.
- Cleans and details the commercial espresso machine after each use and keeps the pitchers, counters and floors sanitized as well as maintains a high level of cleanliness in the Atrium.
- Communicates all supply needs to the Campus Outreach Associate.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and build relationships.
- Computer skills required to enter timekeeping information.
- Flexibility in scheduling and punctuality.
- Quick learner and able to multi-task.
- Must be an active member of a Christian church.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required.
- Barista experience preferred, however, training is provided.