Immediate Opening for Non-exempt (Hourly) – Half-time, 29 Hours Weekly, Mon. – Fri.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Closing Date: Until Filled
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist the Lead Pastor by performing multiple duties including those listed below:
- Provide a warm experience to all as a direct representative of the Pastor in every setting
- Make appointments, screen/respond to phone calls, e-mails, and review/answer mail as needed
- Coordinate the Lead Pastor’s calendar by setting appointments and schedule meetings.
- Coordinate and Support Lead Pastor’s various roles by anticipating logistical and relational needs
- Keep the Lead Pastor’s files and record books up to date
- Create and maintain church policies and procedures for administrator.
- Coordinate and support the Lead Pastor with external responsibilities/expectations (i.e., writing)
- Coordinate and support supervisor related to crises and/or emergencies that arise for congregation
- Responsible for creating and organizing the compliance records
- Keep all file records of original documents, licenses, certifications, legal documents, etc.
- Work with other departments related to documentation needing renewal, updating or compliance
- Oversee expenses related to Lead Pastor office, including reconciling credit card statements
- Responsible for maintaining corporate legal files
- Work with executive director’s staff and facilities manager to coordinate internal/external events
- Structure, organize and coordinate Pastor’s special projects
- Schedule and coordinate events with speakers, elders, and attendees
- Candidate must be able to perform tasks accurately with attention to detail.
- Candidate must be excellent and experienced in strategic leadership with and support of supervisor
- Strong computer skills and experience required.
- Proven ability to be flexible, think creatively, and function independently when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly in English both verbally and in writing
- Must be a committed follower of Christ as well as an active member of a Christian church.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Approximately 4+ years’ experience as an executive assistant to a senior level leader is preferred